-
April 23rd, 2004, 09:57 PM
#1
Peter Peeker
Guest
-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:00 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Well, what a kick in the ass that is. At least it just saved me from making my nightly pilgrimage to Wally World.
-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:01 PM
#3
-megalithanod
Guest
WalMart has indeed sucked.
Well, atleast now I can stop heading to WalMart everyday as it also seems the remaining S25 cases they had aren't going to be refreshed either once the intial run was done.
-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:01 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Good! To hell with Wal-Mart.
-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:04 PM
#5
Peter Peeker
Guest
wonder who'll get 'em now?
-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:05 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:09 PM
#7
-megalithanod
Guest
Watch it be K-Mart! LOL
Regardless, I think I will be taking the option of purchasing it through the store to ensure that I get one.
Any I find in the stores, whereever they end up, I'll be grabbing to help those out that need it (again, like always)
-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:10 PM
#8
Peter Peeker
Guest
-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:11 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:13 PM
#10
Inactive Member
it'll be my luck that it'll be that Meiers or whatever THAT THEY DONT HAVE HERE!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks